Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Cheery.

October 3, 2017
Day 368

It was a good Tuesday.

The keyboard feels good under my finger tips. It feels like I'm touching something marvelous. Something with potential.

It is cool in the mornings and the evenings.

Tomorrow, there is nothing to do after school except be at home.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I like Wednesdays.

The knowledge that my children are sleeping in their beds makes me feel peaceful and complete. I am glad that in my home, there is a bedroom for an Adelyn and for a Tobin.

I had two messages from two friends this morning. It was a nice way to wake up.

Tobin and Matt stayed home today. I loved to think about them cuddling at home today. It made me feel cozy.

My home smells like garlic. And so do my hands, but I don't mind. In fact, I love it. I smell my hands often when they smell of garlic.

Higbee jumps up to kiss my face whenever I come home. It makes me feel loved to have such a joyous homecoming every day.

The leaves are turning all sorts of colors and it's bright and merry and cheery.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment