Monday, October 9, 2017

What more could a girl want?

October 9, 2017
Day 374

     This morning started off lovely. It was raining and windy. I love rainy, windy days. I love to lay in bed and listen to the rain and wind. It makes me feel cozy inside the walls of my home. I made a big pot of soup today. It was delicious. Carrots, celery, onion, garlic, fresh Italian parsley, garbanzo beans, spinach, stewed tomatoes, and chicken stock. I love creating new soups from whatever I have around the house. We cuddled in bed and watched Tobin's shark show. We made plans to celebrate Tobin's 5th birthday next Sunday. My baby will be 5. It goes by so fast, it hurts.

     We went to Patty's house for dinner. My parents came over. Saying that I love to be with my family is an understatement. They are my whole life, and I am forever thankful to God for placing me with the best people I know. I'm always proud to introduce my family to other people.

     Looking forward to a short week at school. Short weeks are good weeks. Thankful that fall must be right around the corner. It has to be. It can't go on being hot forever. And when the hot finally goes away and fall comes and stays, then I will be the happiest person on earth. Because I've got my family, a beautiful home, cold air to touch my skin, and red leaves to admire when I'm out walking. What more could a girl want?

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment