Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Sheep's Milk Feta Cheese.

June 17, 2020
Day 1,348

     Thankful for a lovely day. It was lovely for these reasons:

1. It rained.

2. It was cool.

3. It was breezy.

4. The kids and I went to Patty's.

5. Cheyenne and baby Oliver came too.

6. Holding a baby makes me so happy.

7. Smelling a baby makes me feel peaceful.

8. Patty made a delicious salad.

9. Phia came over for a sleepover.

10. We all went for a walk in the pouring rain with umbrellas.

11. Higbee enjoyed our rain walk, too. Even though he hates the water, he wanted to keep on walking.

12. I've been watching Seinfeld. It makes me happy.

13. Hot tea.

14. Sweet summertime.

15. Fresh mint, cucumber, and lime water.

16. Sheep's milk feta cheese.

17. There is a sheep farm in our neighborhood.

18. The sound of the rain in the forest.

19. America's Got Talent.

20. Americanos. Decaf with cream. It's the best.

21. Matt got a new bike today for $50. I picked it up from a neighbor. Now we can go on family bike rides together.

22. Nights when I have to set my alarm.

23. A clean sink in the bathroom.

24. A clean kitchen.

25. Higbee. When Matt is gone, he stays downstairs and patrols.

Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment