Monday, June 15, 2020

Haircut and wax.

June 15, 2020
Day 1,346

Today was a good day because:

1. Tobin got a haircut and said he felt so much better. Poor guy hasn't had a haircut since February or March.

2. I bought wax so I could wax my legs and Adelyn's legs for the first time.

3. We had a lovely lunch: eggs on ezekial bread toast with avocado and bacon. It was delicious.

4. We went on a very long walk in the neighborhood. Higbee loves long walks. The kids brought along two very long sticks and had fun walking and playing with their sticks. I love them.

5. We set up several obstacle courses in the backyard to get some extra exercise in. The kids got a kick out of setting up their own obstacle course.

6. I waxed Adelyn's legs and arms, per her numerous requests, and she was very brave. She's so grown up now. We talked about birthday party plans while we waxed.

7. I had several good conversations with Jason today.

8. I had a good conversation with Patty today.

9. I made delicious water to drink: lots of ice, fresh water, several slice of cucumber, 7 or so leaves of fresh mint from my garden, and lime juice. It was amazing. Adelyn loved it too.

10. The air was cool. The forest was very green.

11. There are only two weeks left until our Outer Banks vacation.

12. Higbee was especially cute and cuddly today.

13. Our home was especially cozy today.

Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment