Thursday, June 18, 2020

It's way more than I deserve.

June 18, 2020
Day 1,349

Thankful for:

1. A lovely day; breezy, sunny, cloudy, rainy, cool in the shade, warm in the sunlight. It was a wonderful mix of all my favorites.

2. A quick visit with my friend and her daughter.

3. Coffee.

4. Coming home after work and being very missed.

5. Long walks with Higbee around our hilly neighborhood.

6. Sandwiches with turkey, cheese, avocado, tomato, onion, and pickles. I could eat sandwiches for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy.

7. Water with cucumber, mint, and lime.

8. Water with mint, lime, and cherries.

9. Ice.

10. My husband saying this when I came home, "You just missed it...a mama and two fawns were just in our yard." Then he showed me a picture.

11. Seeing my husband ride around on his "new" bike with a smile on his face. We bought it from a neighbor for $50.

12. Making a nice meal for my family for dinner.

13. Matt cleaning up from dinner for me.

14. Going to the store and buying things like moon cheese and parsley.

15. I bought a beautiful painting at a store that was going out of business. It's so pretty. I have to find the perfect spot to hang it.

16. Matt folding laundry and putting it away for me.

17. Apples and tea.

18. Seinfeld. 

19. The way Higbee looks at me when I say, "Good boy!"

20. Our driveway. Our forest. Our home. My family. It's way more than I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment