Sunday, June 21, 2020

A very fine Father's Day.

June 21, 2020
Day 1,352

Thankful for:

Bowls of cherries. They're so pretty.

Watermelon.

Matt. He's the greatest father to our babies.

My dad. He's the greatest father to me and my siblings.

A lovely day with family.

A fun morning spent with Matt's family.

Good conversation.

Sitting in a room with loved ones and talking.

Pastries from Moving Meadows Bakery.

The feeling of a new week ahead.

Burgers and hot dogs on the grill.

Freshly cut grass.

Hugs and kisses from my babies.

Saying goodnight to Addy and Tobin.

A clean kitchen after a big meal has been made in it.

We're going to the beach soon.

Huge mugs of tea.

There was a turtle in our yard. He was a male box turtle. We could tell because he had a red eye.

Watching AGT with my family and crying.

Watching AFV with my family and laughing.

A very fine Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment