Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Where the ocean meets the land.

June 3, 2020
Day 1,334

Thankful for:

days spent with my sister.

trying to play Uno with my sister and then having 5 little kids join us and ruin the game, but it's okay.

curry chicken, rice, chickpeas, naan, and cucumber, tomato, red onion, black olive, curly leaf parsley, and feta salad.

drizzles of olive oil; it's so golden and beautiful.

these words:

"There's not a prayer I've prayed You haven't heard
Not a tear I've shed that You didn't feel
You're the God who comes to raise the dead
I know You'll raise me up again
I know You'll raise me up again
Who can praise You from the grave
To see the life You gave
Just to see the life You gave
Just to see the life You gave
And every fear in me You've put to rest
It's the song I bring of Your faithfulness
And every tear has led my feet to stand
Where the ocean meets the land
Where the ocean meets the land."

No comments:

Post a Comment