Friday, June 26, 2020

Even when my path is uncertain...

June 26, 2020
Day 1,357

Thankful for:

Seinfeld. 

Perfect Strangers. 

Laughter.

Time with my husband.

Time with my kids.

Panera for dinner.

Soup and sandwiches for dinner. It's the best.

The knowledge that tomorrow we're driving away to the beach.

Packing for vacation. It's the worst, but it's for a good reason.

Excited kids.

Higbee is nervous and needs a lot of love and comfort right now.

Tea.

Afternoon delight. Twice.

A nap after said delight.

Being able to go into my garden and smell my lavender.

Chick-fil-a for breakfast tomorrow.

Packing bags of toys for vacation.

A fun time shopping with Patty and my mom today.

A quick chat with my friend, Jason.

A cute picture of Jason's baby girl.

A good catch-up talk with my friend, Crystal.

Things to be thankful for. Even when I'm stressed and my path seems uncertain, there are always things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment