Wednesday, December 2, 2020

A long kiss.

December 2, 2020
Day 1,488

Today was a good day because: 

I woke up healthy and able to walk and move. 
I woke up in my dream house with my dream family, but it's no dream. It's real life. 
The sky was beautiful this morning. 
I got to listen to beautiful music this morning. 
I had a good day at work. 
I love my job. 
I have very sweet students. 
I got to talk to Jason today; it's always good to hear the voice of my friend. 
Matt greeted me home as he always does when he's off work--with a warm smile and a long kiss.  
Long hugs from Adelyn and Tobin when I came home. 
Matt cleaned the kitchen from the day's dishes so it was easy for me to cook dinner when I came home. 
Roasted vegetables. With lots of garlic. 
Pomegranate. 
Higbee's eyes. They're always watching  me. 
Matt's clean shaven face. 
Lunches all prepped and ready for tomorrow. 
Tomorrow is Thursday. 
The night sky here; it's glorious. 
Bare tree branches. 
Red leaves. 
Lists of things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment