Monday, December 21, 2020

All wrapped up together.

December 21, 2020
Day 1,507

     Today was a good day. It was spent relaxing and enjoying the quiet and silence of Christmas break. I watched two girly Christmas movies with Adelyn. I worked on the blanket I am crocheting. We took a long walk. I took pictures of the winter light. We had easy meals. We wrapped Christmas presents. We ate cookies that we baked yesterday. The kids had a candy cane. They played some video games. We went out in search of the Christmas star. We were able to see it while we were driving, but it started raining so the clouds covered it up before I could take a picture of it. It made me sad to have not been able to photograph it, but maybe some things aren't made to photographed. Some things are just meant to be enjoyed for that moment. I'm glad we were able to see it. I'm thankful for this sweet day at home with my loves. Days spent at home are simple and sweet and grand and glorious all wrapped up together. 







No comments:

Post a Comment