Friday, December 25, 2020

Best Christmas ever!

December 25, 2020
Day 1,511

Thankful for: 

The best Christmas ever. 

Snow on Christmas; it hasn't snowed on Christmas in so long. It was magical. 

Excited kids at dinner. 

Christmas music. 

The kids running down the stairs to see their Christmas presents. 

Seeing their faces when they opened their special presents. 

Adelyn's big gift: Courtney, the 80's American girl doll. 

Tobin's big gift: a Nintendo switch. 

my big gift: Matt surprised me with a hawk and owl experience. I can't wait! I get to go and hold a hawk and see one super close up. I also get to hold an owl. I did not expect such an amazing present, but Matt never stops surprising me. I'm so in love with him. 

Christmas breakfast with Matt's mom, Steph, and Mario. 

Second Christmas with Matt's mom, Steph, and Mario. 

Amazing presents from Matt's mom, Steph, and Mario. 

My own wand to play with. :)

So many cool Harry Potter presents. 

Talking food with Mario. 

Baking bread, and if I may say so...very good bread. 

Eating cookies for breakfast. 

Eggs, sausage, bacon, and bagels for brunch. 

Spending time with my favorite people. 

My new fitbit from Steph and Mario. 

Third Christmas with Patty, Armanda, their kids, my parents, and Gamie. 

More amazing presents. 

An amazing Christmas dinner of venison roast, mashed potatoes, and salad, and my homemade bread. 

Cookies for dessert. 

Coffee brewing on the stove. 

Playing Jenga with my mom and Gamie. 

Watching Christmas Vacation

Spending ALL of Christmas with family. Literally all of it until 12 am the next day. 

Very, sleepy Higbee. 

Very, sleepy children. 

The end of a spectacular Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment