Thursday, December 3, 2020

Phone date.

December 3, 2020
Day 1,489

Here are the good things about today: 

I had lots of time to talk in the car with Adelyn on the way home. She's a real talker. 
Adelyn told me I was the best mom ever. 
Tobin is feeling better. 
Matt is feeling better. 
It is cold outside. 
I have a phone date tonight with my friend, Carmella. 
My kitchen is clean and the lunches are prepped for tomorrow. 
I love when I will make it into bed before 8 pm. 
Phone calls with Patty; it's always good to talk to my sister. 
Texts with my friend, Autumn. 
Christmas is coming. 
I love the way December feels when you say it. 
I love the way Christmas feels when you say it. 
Matt loves me, and we have a very happy life together. 
A wee bowl of peanuts to nibble with my large mug of tea. 
Higbee cuddled with me last night and he cuddled with me on the couch today; he's not really a cuddler. 
Buddy, our Christmas elf. 
The magic of Christmas all around. 
Christmas presents hidden everywhere, even at school. 
It's supposed to rain tomorrow. 
Tomorrow is Friday. 
The weekend is coming soon. 
Seinfeld.
Perfect Strangers; it is at the same time...so good and so bad. 
Stockings all hung nicely in a row. 
Deer in the yard. 
Bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment