Saturday, December 12, 2020

Lovely Saturday.

December 12, 2020
Day 1,498

     Thankful for a lovely Saturday morning. We went to my parents for breakfast. The kids played outside and we all talked and laughed for a long time. We had hash browns, bacon, sausage, eggs, bagels, a Danish krinkle, and hot coffee. We sat around enjoying each other's company all morning. On the way home, I took Tobin to get his hair cut. He looks cute with his new cut. We all came home, got showers, and relaxed all night. I'm excited that I still have one day left in this weekend. Thankful for home. Thankful for family. Thankful for meals shared with those I love. Thankful for pajamas and big, baggy t-shrits. Thankful for time to sit on the couch and do nothing but watch a tv show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment