Saturday, March 27, 2021

60 years.

March 27, 2021
Day 1,603

     Today was Matt's mom's 60th birthday. We planned a surprise party for her. It was great fun to decorate and make a fun party for someone who always goes all out for everyone else's birthday. Somehome, I didn't get any pictures of the birthday girl herself, but I captured some of the decorations. I was off my picture game today. 

     Thankful for Matt's mom. Thankful that I can call her: mom and friend. Thankful that I get to be a part of her family. Thankful for all the love and kindness she shows us. Thankful that she loves to have fun. I'm thankful that she lives in Virginia. I'm thankful for a day to celebrate her life. I'm thankful for the example of strength and resilience that she is. I look up to her. I admire her. And I'm very thankful for her. 









No comments:

Post a Comment