Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Good day today, good day tomorrow.

March 30, 2021
Day 1,606

     Today was a good day. The kids and I had a picnic in the car with Panera for lunch. We went to Lowe's to get mulch and flowers. I got ranunculus flowers. They're my favorite. They're so pretty and tissue papery. I got all different colors: yellow, light red, dark red, white, pink. I'm excited to plant them, but I'm going to wait until this upcoming frost passes. Patty, Armando, and the kids came over and hung out. We sat outside for a long time talking. It's always nice to just sit and talk. The kids played outside for a long time. I made dinner: pasta and salad. We watched Everybody Loves Raymond, and there was a pretty pink sunset. After everyone left, I cleaned the whole house from top to bottom. It was a good day! And I'm excited because tomorrow I get to go to get my hair done with my sister. Tomorrow will be a good day, too! 

     Thankful for good days. Thankful for days with no agenda. Thankful for time to sit around and talk in the middle of the day. Thankful for time to clean. Thankful for family. Thankful that tomorrow will be a fun day. Thankful for Easter break. Thankful for the Easter play that Adelyn has been working on since Monday morning. Thankful for the nice cool weather. Thankful for another day off tomorrow. Thankful for texts from Matt when he's working. Thankful that I can text him and ask him to pray for me and he does. Thankful for my children. They are little angels. Thankful for all of the lovely things I have to be thankful for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment