Monday, March 22, 2021

The wonders that are my husband.

March 22, 2021
Day 1,598

Thankful for: 

A cold and crisp spring morning. 

Woodpeckers pecking. 

Tiny flowers blooming on trees. 

Yellow daffodils. 

Walking Higbee. I'm in love with Higbee. He makes me smile. 

Knowing that all my great loves at are home together all cozy and cuddled up for the day. 

Helping students accomplish things they didn't think they could do. 

A weird, but delicious salad tomorrow of lettuce, salsa, butter beans, roasted cauliflower, hummus. 

Matt made dinner tonight. Is there no end to the wonders that are my husband? Every day he surprises me by being even more amazing than he was the day before. 

Watching Matt help our babies with their school work. He's just as an amazing dad as he is a husband. 

Tomorrow is Tuesday. I'm feeling the need for tacos. I think any day is a good day for tacos. 

Tomorrow is a new day; with no mistakes in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment