Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Farmer Boy.

March 10, 2021
Day 1,586

Thankful for: 

A good Wednesday. 

Papers graded and filed. 

An easy dinner. 

Fresh cookies waiting for Matt when he comes home in the morning. 

Reading in bed with my babies. We're reading Farmer Boy. 

Cuddling with Higbee on the couch. 

Higbee's brown eyes. 

This feeling: I felt pretty today. 

The warm sun, but a cool breeze. 

Cold air in the morning. 

A fridge packed full of delicious fruits and vegetables for my new adventure that starts tomorrow. 

Everybody loves Raymond. 

This space on which to write the lovely things going on in my life. 

Being able to work with my sister and two good friends. 

Having my babies at work. 

Patty, Armando, and Armando's mom who helped me out today with my kids. 

Time to lay in bed and sleep. 

Only one more day until Friday, and then only Friday until the weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment