Monday, March 29, 2021

They're extra nice.

March 29, 2021
Day 1,605

     Thankful for a relaxing first day of spring break. I sat on the couch for most of the day watching TV and working on the yearbook. My stomach was upset today, so it was a good day to work on it. Thankful for a day to eat some chocolate and ice cream. Thankful for a comfy place to relax. Thankful for the cold, crisp air outside today. Thankful for how minty green all the new little leaves are. Thankful for my children and my husband and my dog. Thankful for big plans for tomorrow. I'm going to work on the gardens with my babies. We're going to go buy some new plants and mulch. I'm also going to buy paint and paint the library and the hallway and foyer. I'm excited because once I paint the library and the hallway and the foyer, our entire first floor will have been painted new and fresh and bright and beautiful. I love making our home pretty. Thankful for a day where we all got to stay home all day long. Thankful for days when we don't have to drive away from our home. Thankful for my family. Thankful for big plans for tomorrow. Thankful for cool weather in the forecast this week. Thankful for a fun day planned on Wednesday and Thursday and Friday. Thankful for lazy, lazy Mondays. They feel good. Mondays don't get to be lazy too often, so when they happen, they're extra nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment