Monday, August 30, 2021

Bubble and splash.

August 30, 2021
Day 1,769

     I'm feeling so thankful tonight. I pray a lot. I pray little prayers throughout each day asking God to take care of the people I love, to keep us safe, to keep us healthy. Today, when I was driving home, I realized that every single prayer I prayed today was answered. I prayed for God to keep Higbee safe; He did. I prayed for God to keep our home safe while it was storming; He did. I asked God to help Adelyn have a good check-up; she had a great appointment. I asked God to help me accomplish everything I needed to accomplish; I got so much done today. 

     This life is so wondrous and glorious; I don't deserve even an ounce of it, but God gifted me with it. I get to be married to Matt. I get to be a mama to Adelyn and Tobin. I get to be a dog mama to Higbee. I get to live in this beautiful house I'm in right now. I get to cook in it. I get to come home and sleep in it. I get to clean it. I get to walk in my own personal, private forest. We have food to eat, clothes to wear, people to love, air to breathe, step in our feet...it's all just too good and too much and too wonderful. 

     Sometimes, I feel a bubbling over. All the good and all the lovely is just so plentiful that it splashes over like a waterfall into every dreary corner of my life. I'm feeling that bubbling tonight. It feels good to bubble and splash again. 

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment