Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Last Tuesday.

August 10, 2021
Day 1,749

     Thankful for a good day with my kids. We ran errands. They helped me shop for school shoes. Even though they were super sweet and helpful, we were unsuccessful. We had Panera for a late lunch/early dinner. It was delicious as always. We came home and I got some more things done at home that I've been meaning to do. It was a quiet, stormy afternoon and evening. I'm glad it was quiet. I'm trying to soak up all the quiet I can before another school year begins. I'm looking forward to a fun day with my family tomorrow. 

     Thankful for a good day. Thankful for time to run errands and do things I've been meaning to do all summer. Thankful for Panera. Thankful for a thing called: sandwich. I think sandwiches are the greatest thing ever. Thankful for a quiet evening speent at home. Thankful for fun planned for tomorrow. Thankful for two sweet kids to call mine. Thankful that Matt will be home tomorrow. Thankful for a great last Tuesday of summer break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment