Sunday, August 29, 2021

Wonderful things in a lazy day.

August 29, 2021
Day 1,768

     Thankful for a lovely Sunday spent at home with all the great loves of my life. Thankful for so many wonderful things packed into this lazy day. There was: 

A hearty breakfast of oatmeal for the kids. 

Church online with the kids. 

Spelling study session. 

Time in bed with Matt. 

A nap on the couch. 

Family game time: Monopoly and Uno Attack. 

Walks with Higbee. 

A cloudy, overcast day. 

The sound of laundry being washed. Matt does all our laundry, and I know I'm one of the luckiest wives in the world that my husband does all of our laundry. 

Many kisses from Matt. 

Matt helped me clean up the kitchen from dinner. 

Matt took my car to get gas for me. 

Matt bought me a new nose ring. 

The best dinner: a mug of chicken broth, and a bowl of roasted potatoes, carrots, brussel sprouts, and red onions mixed with kalamata olives and pecans. Perfection. 

Rain in the forecast this week. 

Matt's mama. She called and told me that she bought both Adelyn and myself new glasses. She also bought me new contacts. She is ALWAYS taking care of the people she loves. 

Time to watch Dr. Quinn as a family. Matt and I decided to watch all of the episodes in order with the kids. It's a great show. 

     Thankful for a day called Sunday to spend at home.  








No comments:

Post a Comment