Saturday, August 7, 2021

Matt's birthday

August 7, 2021
Day 1,746

     Thankful for an awesome day of celebrating my love, Matt. We woke him up with kisses, hugs, cards, and presents. Matt's family came over and had breakfast with us; french toast, bacon, and sausage. Then we had lemon bundt cake. It was very yummy and lemony. Then my family came over and had dinner with us; pizza and salad. We had chocolate chip cheesecake for dessert. Then we sat outside and enjoyed a very mild August 7th. 

     I'm thankful for Matt. I'm thankful to spend all my August 7ths celebrating him and the person he is. There aren't words big or strong enough to say how much I love him, need him, appreciate him, am thankful for him, want to be near him, think about him...he makes every day good and happy and full of love. I need him like a fish needs the water. 

     So thankful for Matt. So thankful he chose me. So thankful for the way he loves me. So thankful for a day to celebrate him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment