Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Lovely, drizzly, cloudy, dreary day.

August 31, 2021
Day 1,770

     It was a lovely, drizzly, cloudy, dreary day. It made me long for the short, cold days of winter spent at home under blankets with the smell of fresh bread baking and chicken soup simmering. I want cold air on my skin. Here are the good things about this day: 

My family and our home. 

Sweet students. 

Patty and Heidi, two of my favorites ever work at the same place I work at.

Cava with Heidi. 

Driving home in the rain. 

Talking on the phone with Matt on the way home. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday, and the next day is Thursday, and the next day...I'm off! 

A FOUR day weekend coming up; I can't wait. 

Coming home to a clean home and kitchen. 

The feeling of going to bed after a very long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment