Monday, August 9, 2021

Anne kept me company today.

August 9, 2021
Day 1,748

Thankful for: 

A good day at work; I completely finished setting up my classroom. I think it looks pretty good. 

Anne of Green Gables; Anne kept me company while I worked today. 

Texts from Matt. 

A quick shopping trip at Wegman's. 

Coming home to the best family ever. 

Hearing Addy and Tobin yell, "Mama!" when I came home. They also ran to me and gave me hugs. 

Bagels and turkey salad and soup for dinner. 

Falling asleep on the couch. Matt woke me up by kissing me. 

Hugs and kisses in the kitchen with Matt. He gives really good hugs and very sweet kisses. 

Hot tea in big mugs. 

The last Tuesday of my summer is tomorrow; I'm going to make it the best one. 

Seeing a hummingbird flying at our window during dinner. 

Watching Matt and Higbee play tug of war. 

Time to watch shows. 

Time to write about the things I'm thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment