Sunday, August 15, 2021

True sentences.

August 15, 2021
Day 1,754

I'm having a hard time writing tonight. I'm feeling upset and anxious and sad. So when I can't think straight because there are so many other things on my mind, I do this: I make thankful lists. And I think of my favorite writing advice ever: 
"All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know." -Ernest Hemingway 

Here are my true sentences: 

1. I'm thankful for a fun day with my family. 
2. I'm thankful for my family. 
3. I'm thankful for my home. 
4. I'm thankful for Higbee. 
5. I'm thankful for tea. 
6. I'm thankful for lavender. 
7. I'm thankful for shows. 
8. I'm thankful for a fresh start tomorrow. I like fresh new school years. 
9. I'm thankful for a fresh start tomorrow. I like fresh new days. 
10. I'm thankful that cooler weather will be here soon. 
11. I'm thankful for cool showers. 
12. I'm thankful for books. 
13. I'm thankful for prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment