Sunday, August 1, 2021

Good Sunday.

August 1, 2021
Day 1,740

     Thankful for a good Sunday. I slept late. The kids slept late. We had Panera for lunch. The kids came to school with me so I could work in my classroom. They watched Harry Potter, and I cleaned and organized. We came home and got showered for the night. Then we all ate dinner in our pajamas and watched more Harry Potter. We're about to play a game, and then we're going to go to bed early. It was a simple day, but it was good. Thankful for quiet and simple days. Thankful for my children. Thankful for texts and calls from my husband. I love that he's always thinking of me. Thankful for our beautiful home that is such a haven for all of us. Thankful for a clean kitchen and clean, wet hair, and clean bodies and pajamas. It's a good feeling to be settled for the night so early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment