Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A list of all the good things.

September 8, 2021
Day 1,778

Here are the things that made this day good: 

Getting out the door on time this morning. 

The kids helping me out by filling water bottles, carrying bags, getting cereal. 

Today is Wednesday which means this week is almost halfway over. 

A very sweet group of students to call mine this year. 

Having lunch with my friend, Heidi. 

A bag of new clothes from Heidi. 

Coming home to Higbee. 

Texts from Matt. 

Being able to buy lots of books for our kids. 

Watching First Kid with Adelyn and Tobin. 

Laughing with my kids. 

A quick and easy dinner of chicken and rice. 

Time to read to my babies in bed. 

Tomorrow is Thursday, and the next day is Friday. 

Feeling very tired; I think it will help me sleep better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment