Sunday, September 12, 2021

Candles in our room.

September 12, 2021
Day 1,782

     Thankful for a good Sunday. Here are the things that made me happy today: 

Apples and peanut butter. 

Hot tea. 

A stack of graded papers. 

Thank you notes addressed and stamped and ready to go out. 

Roasted vegetables. 

Matt and Adelyn and Tobin and Higbee. 

The Office. 

Books. 

Laughter from my children. 

The feeling of a new week ahead of me. 

I *think* this is the last hot week. I'm very glad for that. 

Spiders. It means that fall is really upon us. 

Leaves turning yellow and brown. 

Plans to play with Higbee and train him with his e-collar tomorrow with Matt. 

Plans to walk before and after school this week. 

Matt put the candles in our room on the charger. I love that he did that because it shows how much he thinks about us. He thinks about us so much that he wants to make our room a pretty place for me. 

Matt is off tomorrow. I love going off to school when I know that Matt is home with Higbee all day. 

The smell of cookies fresh from the oven. Matt made me bake them. Oh, Matt. 

Answered prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment