Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Texts that make me blush.

September 14, 2021
Day 1,784

Thankful for: 

A good day at school. 

The feeling of getting a lot done. 

Sweet students to call mine. 

Adelyn and Tobin; the way they love me overwhelms me. 

Coming home to a clean kitchen. 

Chocolate chip scones, blueberry scones, and lavender shortbread all waiting to go to school tomorrow. 

Making pretty parties. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday. 

The Office. 

Texts that make me smile and blush from Matt. 

Matt waiting up for me at home. 

The kids sneaking down to hug me when they're supposed to be in bed sleeping. 

A fun day planned for tomorrow. 

Baking makes me happy. 

Having a window at school; this is the first year I've had one at our new building. I like to look outside during the day. 

Fall is coming. 

Being able to go up to bed and sleep after a long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment