Monday, September 6, 2021

A paragraph of thanks.

September 6, 2021
Day 1,776

     Thankful for a long, lovely Monday. Thankful for blue skies, for the green of the forest, and for the crunch of my driveway. Thankful for a fawn and its mother grazing in our yard. Thankful for time at Target and Petsmart with Adelyn. Thankful for a new dog toy for Higbee. Thankful that Adelyn was able to get something fun that she's been wanting for herself. Thankful for The Office. Thankful for hot tea. Thankful for my husband who loves me so much. Thankful for my beautiful babies who love me so much. Thankful for Higbee who loves me so much. Thankful for our amazing home. There is literally no. other. place. I'd rather be. Thankful for vegetables roasting in the oven. Thankful for a short week at school coming up. Thankful for things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment