Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Out of my league.

September 7, 2021
Day 1,777

     Thankful today and every day for Matt. He loves me. No question. I know that he will always love me. It's a good feeling knowing that I'm married to someone who will stay with me for as long as we live. He chooses to make his home with me and to love me. It's a good feeling knowing that he will take care of me and that I'm safe with him. It's a good feeling knowing that he loves our babies and takes good care of them. He reads to them, he cuddles them, he smiles and laughs with them. Matt always says that he can't believe that I'm his. He says, "I married out of my league." I think it's quite the opposite. I married out of my league and I'm the lucky one to have such a great man to call mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment