Monday, September 13, 2021

Owl hooting.

September 13, 2021
Day 1,783

Thankful for: 

My husband. He came and got my car and took it to get a tire fixed while I was at work today. He lays in bed and talks to me. He's always giving me lots of hugs and kisses. He tells me I'm pretty. He wants to be close with me. He helps me with housework. 

Matt and I heard an owl hooting when we took Higbee out tonight. It was so cool to hear an owl hooting in our woods. I want very badly to find the owl in our woods and observe him. 

My children. They are beautiful souls. They make every day full of life and happiness and joy. 

An easy dinner. I like easy dinner nights. I like big dinner nights, too. But easy dinner nights are good for school nights. 

Fresh groceries. 

Time to lay in bed and sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment