Monday, September 20, 2021

Squash.

September 20, 2021
Day 1,790

Thankful for: 

A great dentist appointment. No cavities and no more dentist for 6 months makes me very happy. 

Spaghetti squash with Rao's sauce. It's so good and fallish and warm. It makes me very happy, and it makes me even more happy that Adelyn loves it now too. 

Studying with Adelyn and Tobin. 

Reading with Adelyn and Tobin. 

Matt sent me a text today that said, "Hey baby girl!" It made me smile. 

A sandwich for dinner: Ezekial bread, smoked turkey breast, guacamole, and red onions. 

The Office. 

Harry Potter. 

Catching up with my friend, Lorrie. 

Walking with Matt and Higbee. 

The way Adelyn hair smells when she hugs me. It's always cool and soft, and it smells of coconut and lavender. 

When Higbee's happy because of a walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment