Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sundays and bacon and cuddling.

September 19, 2021
Day 1,789

Thankful for: 

A very good Sunday. 

Time in my classroom to get ready for the week. 

Finishing school work at home in front of the TV with The Office and a mug of tea. 

Bacon. My house smells like bacon now and I love it. 

Blister peanuts. 

Walks with Matt and Higbee. 

Cuddling in bed with Matt. 

The feeling of being done with all my school work and ready for the week ahead. 

Homemade bread. 

Cuddling with Adelyn and Tobin. 

A clean kitchen. 

A clean home. 

The feeling of being home. 

Three new shirts. 

Finding presents for Tobin for his birthday; I love planning parties. 

Time to lay in bed and read Harry Potter. 

The feeling of going to bed in the 8 o'clock hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment