Thursday, July 21, 2022

Fox and Bumblebee

July 21, 2022
Day 2,103

Thankful for: 

I got my tattoo colored in today. 


Panera for lunch. 

A clean home. Laundry washed, dried, folded, and put away. Dishes done. Floors clean. It's nice to feel accomplished, and it's lovely to relax in a clean, neat, and tidy home. 

We watched two episodes of Dr. Quinn as a family tonight. I love watching that show with my kids. 

Ryker came to spend the night tonight and tomorrow. 

Plans to see my cousin and my aunt tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is the last day of Matt's tour, and then he'll be home for four days. 

Matt tries to help me with things that don't work. I love that about him. He tried to fix my glitchy phone for about 30 minutes.

Higbee is feeling better. 

There are still many days left in this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment