Friday, July 29, 2022

My name is safe with him.

July 29, 2022
Day 2,111

Thankful for: 

A cloudy day with lots of rain showers. 

Lots of good quality time with my babies today. 

We got to visit a friend and her daughter and have dinner at their house. The kids loved playing together. 

We got to stop by Trader Joe's on the way home. 

We came home, showered, and watched two good episodes of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. It's such a great show with positive life lessons. I'm so happy my kids love it as much as I do. We are loving watching it together. 

Dessert. 

Tea.
 
I sat in my bed today and drank a cup of tea and read for a bit. It was so nice to do that in the middle of the day. 

Matt wrote me a message the other day on our weekly menu white board. It said, "CHRISTEN, LOCK YOUR CAR!" I had forgotten to lock my car the night before. I thought two things when I saw it: 
1. He wrote my name. He never really calls me Christen. It's very rare. 
2. My name is safe with him. (I don't know why I thought that. What does it mean for a person's name to be safe with someone? I'm not quite sure, but I know it means he loves me and I love him.)

Higbee snuggles. 

Exciting birthdays coming up. 

We have plans to visit Matt's grandpa tomorrow. 

Time to lay in bed and read. 



No comments:

Post a Comment