Saturday, July 23, 2022

Lunch with family.

July 23, 2022
Day 2,105

Thankful for: 

Matt is home today and for three days after this one. 

We spent this day inside away from the horrible heat. I'm thankful for a cool home in the hot summer. 

My parents, Shane and Cheyenne, Oliver and Aidan came over for lunch. Oh, and Hank came too. :)

Street tacos for lunch. 

Matt did the yard work today, and it looks lovely. 

Many laughs and smiles with Adelyn and Tobin. 

We watched three episodes of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman together. I love that my kids are loving it. 

I have three weeks left of summer. I'm going to use them wisely. 

Higbee did well with Hank being here today. 

My mom and I had tea together today. 

My dad bought me a big jar of delicious honey. We had it in our tea. 

Plans to see family on Monday for a pool party. 

A nice shower before bed. 

Tea and blister peanuts. 

A good book to read in bed. 

I got to read books to Oliver today. 















No comments:

Post a Comment