Sunday, July 3, 2022

We're home.

July 3, 2022
Day 2,085

Thankful for and because: 

We're home! I absolutely love being home. Home is my favorite place in the whole wide world. 

I love the feeling of being in my kitchen. 

I love the feeling of the wood floor under my feet. 

I love walking down the driveway with Higbee and Matt. 

I went shopping for delicious and healthy food. 

I get to sleep in own bed tonight. I love the feeling of sleeping in my own bed. 

Higbee is happy to be home. 

I got a new purse because mine broke. 

Adelyn and Tobin are very happy to be home. 

It was good to sit on my own couch. 

My entire family was safe traveling home. 

We unpacked and got all cleaned up within the first hour of being home. I love unpacking right away so we have the rest of the day to relax. 

It was a good Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment