Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Prairie Girls.

July 26, 2022
Day 2,108

Thankful for: 

Rain. 

The first time swimming in the rain for the kids. It was a very short trip to the pool, but a memorable one. 

Adelyn and Sophia acting like girls living in the 1800's. They wanted us to play with them. I haven't heard that phrase in a long time. 

Big kid sleepover. Sophia and Casey came over to stay the night.

Watching a funny show with Matt and laughing hard. 

Plans to go to the lake tomorrow and visit my grandma. 

A delicious dinner of chicken fajitas. 

Fresh strawberries in the fridge. I love a container of fresh strawberries. All red and perfectly ripe and waiting to be eaten. 

A fresh pineapple. 

More time left in summer. 

My home. I love the feeling of being home in my home. 

Reading in bed with a big cup of tea. 

Matt asked me to tickle his back last night while he went to sleep. 

Higbee was very playful yesterday. He wanted us to play fetch with his chicken leg for a long time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment