Thursday, July 28, 2022

Kindred spirit.

July 28, 2022
Day 2,110

Thankful for: 

A lazy day. 

A delicious dinner at Patty's. Pot roast, carrots, salad, fresh bread. I love Patty's cooking. Her food is warm and soul filling. And it's the same thing to know her and love her. To know her is to feel warmth and home and a kindred spirit. 

Time to hang out with Patty and Armando. 

Lots of dogs that love me. 

The noises and sounds of Rusty, the guinea pig. 

An absolutely amazing sky tonight. Nasty clouds, a greenish sky, a brilliant blue sky behind storm clouds, the most brilliant rainbow I've ever seen, a double rainbow. It was truly a sight to behold. 

Coming home and watching two episodes of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman as a family and having bowls of ice cream. 

Fun plans scheduled for tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it. I'm going to wake up early, exercise, clean my home, spend time reading the Bible, pray, eat healthy, and be productive. I'm going to try hard not to look at my phone at all unless there are text messages or someone calls me. 

Time to sleep all night. 

Hot tea. 

A good book to read right after I'm done writing this: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. 











No comments:

Post a Comment