Saturday, October 1, 2022

Very rainy Saturday.

October 1, 2022
Day 2,175

Thankful for: 

A very rainy day. 

Our warm, dry, cozy home. 

Two loaves of sourdough were baked today. 

We got to watch the new episode of The Rings of Power. 

Time to cuddle on the couch with Matt. 

I get to hug and kiss my children whenever I want to. 

Fat toads jumping around in the rain. 

It's October. I love a fresh, new month. 

Feeding my sourdough. I love taking care of it. I got two new big jars for my starters. I'm excited to get my starters into their new homes. 

I got a lot of work done this morning. I still have more to do, but I'll get it done tomorrow. 

Thankful for the feeling of a long weekend. Thankful for an actual long weekend next weekend. 

Matt is working so hard for our family. I'm so proud and honored to be his wife. 

We get to celebrate Armando's birthday tomorrow. 

New purple shampoo so my hair stays a nice white blond. 

We are waiting to watch the new Hocus Pocus 2 when Matt is home. I'm thankful my kids are kind and patient enough to wait for the whole family to be present. 


No comments:

Post a Comment