Saturday, November 11, 2017

Adventuring!

November 11, 2017
Day 402

     Today was wonderful. We went adventuring! We took the ferry over to Ocracoke Island, and we went beach combing. I found some lovely conch shells. We ate delicious food. We laughed a lot. We saw another gorgeous sunset sky. We talked about our favorite moments of this trip over dinner. My favorite thing about this trip has been laughing with Matt. So often life gets so busy and hectic that we forget to take time to have fun and laugh with each other. It has been so good to laugh with Matt, to have fun with Matt, and to joke with Matt. We have been laughing this entire weekend. I am beyond thankful for the time I got to spend with my love these past few days.

     This trip has been so good for my soul.
     Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment