Saturday, November 25, 2017

My robes are white.

November 25, 2017
Day 416

We have each other.

We have our babies.

We have our families.

We have a home with sturdy walls.

We have food to eat.

We have clothes to wear.

We have a funny dog.

We have two working vehicles.

We have books to read.

We have luxuries like tea to drink, and cookies for dessert.

We have good jobs.

We have things to decorate with for Christmas.

We have places to get a hot shower.

We have a comfortable bed and warm blankets.

We have a nice television in our room.

We have love.

These things seem so elementary, but we are blessed. We are so blessed in fact that our everyday blessings seem more like things we've earned instead things that we've been gifted. I'm here to say this: I know I couldn't have done anything good enough to deserve Adelyn and Tobin and this sweet life we share together. I know Adelyn and Tobin were gifted to me. As were all my countless blessings. They were gifted to me by a God who doesn't see me as I should be seen.

My robes are white.

Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment