Friday, November 10, 2017

Mad Love

November 10, 2017
Day 401

     This day was filled with all things lovely and beautiful and cozy and relaxing and old. New things are good. But old things have soul. Old things like old houses. Old things like the same beaches we have been visiting for many years now. Old things like a relationship that has been around for almost 18 years.

     There was laughter and talking and kissing and cuddling today. There was beach walking, and beach combing, and beach gazing. There was sunset marveling. There was delicious food. There was wind. There were movies. There was quiet and stillness. There was the sound of waves pounding and splashing.

     This day was good for my soul. And I am thankful to God for giving it to me. I am thankful for my sweet love, Matt. He loves me so madly. And I am unworthy of such love and devotion and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment