Monday, November 13, 2017

Bright Spots.

November 13, 2017
Day 404

It was cold today.

I made a chickenless chicken and vegetable soup for dinner. I love soup.

Higbee was happy to see me when I came home today.

Adelyn and Tobin both got great report cards.

It's not even 8 o'clock, and I'm in bed. That fact makes me happy and thankful.

Next week is a short week. I cannot wait to have time off with my family for Thanksgiving.

I have soup for lunch tomorrow. It's so good to have something warm and cozy and comforting to eat for lunch.

I found pretty rocks on the playground today. Both Adelyn and Tobin have rock collections in their rooms.

I played Christmas music today during dismissal, and because it was cold out, it felt Christmassy, and I felt excited.

It's time for bed.


This day was rough for me for some reason. I felt frustrated. I felt dissatisfied. I felt irritable. I felt like screaming sometimes. But even though this day was tough, there were still more things to be thankful for than to complain about. I'm thankful for the bright spots in this day. Bright spots shine brighter when the days are gloomy and dark.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment