Wednesday, November 15, 2017

True Sentences.

November 15, 2017
Day 406

     Whenever I'm having trouble writing, I think of this direction: "All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know."

     This day was good.

     I'm grateful that my husband loves me so madly.

     Adelyn and Tobin are the sweetest when I'm kissing them goodnight.

     I talked with Patty for more than five minutes today, and it fed my soul. I need to be with her.

     Higbee smells good. He smells comforting. When I feel less than completely calm, I smell Higbee.

     I love writing in bed with my husband snoring next to me, my favorite show on, and a big mug of hot tea sitting on the nightstand beside me.

     I am excited for Thanksgiving.

     My students are so silly. They are so silly that sometimes, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. That's what I did today. It's fun to be silly.

    I totally bribe my students into behaving with candy. Hershey's Kisses to be exact. When I pull those things out, they are different kids.

     Matt, the kids, and I have started this new thing during dinner where we tell jokes and see who can guess riddles. I'm pretty good at riddles.

     My dad sent me a picture of a turducken sitting in his fridge. He is a true chef. Already preparing for Thanksgiving more than a week in advance.

     I had a good night at home with Matt.

     Tomorrow is Thursday. That means the next day is Friday.

     Higbee sleeps in bed with us, and it makes me so happy.

   
     These are true sentences.
     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment