Friday, November 3, 2017

Thoughts Flying.

November 3, 2017
Day 394

I came home to a clean house thanks to a showing this afternoon and Matt being off today. It worked out perfectly for me. :)

The sunrise was simply breathtaking this morning.




I am so so so excited for Christmas this year. Christmas is so full of magic and wonder and all things good and lovely. 

I love writing in my bedroom with the windows wide open so I can see the sky. I wish I could swim in the sky. And I love writing with Higbee laying at my feet. There must be something about thoughts flying that attracts dogs. Roxy laid on my feet every night while I wrote. And now Higbee does the same thing. Sometimes, I get so lonely for Roxy. The other day, I thought for a second that I saw her laying on the floor, but it was just a black jacket. I need not be sad for her. I know she's in heaven. God wouldn't make dogs so soulful if He had no intention of bringing them home to be with Him. 

Matt's going to a movie tonight, so I get to lay in bed and watch whatever girly movie I want without feeling silly about crying about the sad parts. 

I'm currently watching Little Women for the second time this week. I'm not even ashamed to say it. I'm feeling a burning desire to go to China Grove Court, pop some popcorn, and watch Little Woman in the basement with my sister. My mom would call us up for dinner in the middle of the movie. Dinner would be roasted turkey breast, rice, and salad.

We had a dinner of appetizers tonight. And I don't care because it's Friday night. It was good, and it was an easy clean up. 

Next week will be an easy week. The students are off Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. And on Wednesday and Thursday, I'm holding a writer's workshop. We will spend two whole days writing about what we are thankful for. I'm excited. 

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment