Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Salutations!

November 8, 2017
Day 399

Tomorrow, I get to drive away to the beach with my love after school.

Tomorrow is dress like your favorite book character day in 3rd grade. I'm going as Charlotte. I think I'll wear a name tag that says, "Salutations!"

It's not even 9, and I'm calling it a night. There are days when one just needs to sleep.

Tobin told me the other day that I was the love of his heart.

Adelyn didn't want to stop reading tonight. She kept asking for one more chapter.  I know how she feels.

Higbee was very happy to come home today. He spent the day at Patty's because we had a showing. I like when he's happy to come home because it makes me feel like even if he is a wild coyote, he still loves us.

I cuddled with Matt for a long time in bed last night and it was the coziest cuddle I've ever had.

It was cold today. And it felt glorious.

I spoke with my mom and dad several times today. I love talking with my parents.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment