Friday, May 13, 2022

Friday Nights.

May 13, 2022
Day 2,034

     Thankful for Friday nights. They just feel good. They feel good driving home in the car. They feel good eating dinner. They feel good laying around watching tv. They feel good when you're going to bed. 

     Thankful for time with my babies. Adelyn and I had girl time. Matt and Tobin watched a hockey game. Then Adelyn and Tobin cuddled in bed with me before Adelyn stormed off to bed. Oh, the pre-teen years have hit Miss Addy B hard. She's strong willed and sassy. And I love her. Tobin is super easy going. And I love him. 

     Thankful for new jewelry and a new dress to wear to a wedding tomorrow. I'm excited to spend the whole day with Matt. 

     Thankful for time to lay in bed and be still and quiet. 

     Thankful for my husband who loves me enough to let me go shopping for a new dress and jewelry and stuff. It will feel nice to be all dolled up. 

     Thankful for my sister who is watching my kids. I'm thankful Patty is like another mother to them. 

     Thankful for things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment