Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Thankful list for Tuesday.

May 3, 2022
Day 2,024

Thankful for: 

The end of a rough day. 

New beginnings tomorrow morning. 

My home. 

Walking Higbee with Matt. 

Tobin has been cuddly lately. 

Talking with my babies before bed. 

Lunches prepped for tomorrow. 

Fresh juice for tomorrow morning. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday. 

Kisses from my husband. 

Matt wasn't mad at me today when I got pulled over and got a speeding ticket. 

Time to sleep all night. 

Plans to get up and walk/exercise with Adelyn. 

Strawberries for lunch tomorrow. 

A fun day for my students tomorrow. 

Tea and blister peanuts. 

Higbee. 

Addy caught a bunch of caterpillars and then released them all. 

Good eyedrops for Tobin's eyes. 

A good night in bed with Matt. 

Tobin wanted me to hold him tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment